Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Intercampus delivery allows Diné College students, faculty, and staff to request library materials from any of the three libraries (Tsaile, Shiprock, and Crownpoint) and have them sent to any of the Diné College campuses/centers (Tsaile, Shiprock, Crownpoint, Chinle, Window Rock, Tuba City) for pick up. Patrons can also return library materials to any of these centers and they will be routed back to the college libraries.
Request books/materials from the Diné College Libraries:
- From the EBSCO Discovery Service search, click on the "Retrieve Catalog Item"
- On the item's record page, click on "Make a Request" in the grey "Actions" box in the top right hand corner
- Sign in to your account using your college ID and last name
- Choose "Inter-Campus" Delivery
- Choose the copy you want sent. Please include your email and phone contact information in the "Comment" field so staff know how to contact you when your items arrive.
- Choose the Diné College Center Pickup Location from the drag-down menu
- Enter your college ID number and click "Submit" to confirm your request
You can track your request through your account. Once signed in, click on "My Account" to view your request as well as view items you already have checked out, due dates, and renewals. For a video tutorial on making Intercampus Delivery requests, view the video tutorials page.